Teen Leadership Profile Test
- Choose the Tall Trees Leadership Profile for Teens
- Do the online test; get a report that is all about YOU
- Learn how you socialize, work and tackle life’s challenges and opportunities
- Discover your Forces within (gifts and talents), Fields of greatness (where you are the best leader), Frostbite (draining stuff), Fertilizer (energizing stuff), Forest Fires (how you speak, listen and fight) and Fast Forward (the tough stuff you can beat)
- Follow your own Growth Plan to become an even greater friend, team mate and person
Know Me to Grow Me for teens
Indicates how you would approach new tasks, which assignments you would prefer and which work environment would suit you best.
Gives clues to how you act among friends and family.
Relates to life attitudes, handling change, and how you measure success in life.
Relates to the things you are really good at - your main strengths, and also what you need in your environment to be able to function at your best.
THE GROWTH PLAN - YOUR VIRTUAL LIFE COACHING JOURNEY
Acknowledge the characteristics that are true about you.
Think about the impact, use and value of these traits.
Discuss your characteristics with others.
Grow beyond your comfort zone.
A HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
These are your unique leadership strengths. Focus on these strengths. Why be like everyone else?
Fields of Greatness
These tasks and situations have your name on them. This is when YOU need to step up and take the lead.
These are your needs. When met, they help you to function at your best. Tell those around you what you need, and also respect their needs.
These things, people and situations annoy you. If you can't avoid them, make plans so they don't push you under!
This is how you speak, listen and fight. This is why you and others with a different style tend to have communication breakdowns from time to time.
Your style is not an excuse for bad character or weakness. Working with these challenges will make you stronger. This tells you how you can grow.