Tall Trees Parenting Profile Test
- Choose the Tall Trees Parenting Profile
- Do the online test; get your 26 page report
- Learn about your nurturing, discipline and mentoring profiles that shape how you parent
- Discover your Forces within (parenting gifts), Fields of greatness (where your style fits your child’s needs), Frostbite (stress factors), Fertilizer (parent survival tips), Forest Fires (how you handle emotions, teach, train, speak, listen and correct)
- Follow your individualized Growth Plan towards a more rewarding parenting experience
Know me to grow me Parenting
Your nurturing profile gives clues to how you handle the daily emotional and physical needs of your child.
Your discipline profile relates to how you handle misbehavior, rules and routine. Here it will become evident how firm your grip is.
Your mentoring profile relates to what you view as the key elements of good parenting.
Your Tall Trees Parenting Profile is a combination of the other profiles and thus gives a broader view of you as parent.
THE GROWTH PLAN - YOUR VIRTUAL LIFE COACHING JOURNEY
Acknowledge the characteristics that are true about you.
Think about the impact, use and value of these traits.
Discuss your characteristics with others.
Grow beyond your comfort zone.
A HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
These are your unique parenting strengths. You make your home a better place by using these natural gifts. It's your thing!
Fields of Greatness
These are the parenting tasks and responsibilities which you are a natural at. This is where and when you should be the primary parent. Play these parts with confidence.
These are your needs. When met, they help you to function at your best. They help you stay motivated and effective.
These situations bend you out of shape and drain you as a parent. Delegate and manage these frustrations as well as you can, without neglecting your role as caregiver.
These statements will help you take an honest look at your communication style and your approach to conflict with your child. Let's talk!
These growth points will make you an even better parent if you can overcome some of the challenges in your particular profile. Regard them as seeds for growing character and gaining maturity. Are you ready to go forward fast?