Adult Leadership Profile Test
- Choose the Tall Trees Leadership Profile for Adults
- Do the online test; get your 26 page report
- Learn about your social, work, life view and leadership profiles
- Discover your Forces within (strengths), Fields of greatness (where you belong), Frostbite (stress factors), Fertilizer (core needs), Forest Fires (communication and conflict style) and Fast Forward (challenges)
- Follow your individualized Growth Plan* towards greater success and better relationships
Relates to how you handle studies, work and responsibilities at home and the office.
Relates to how you speak, socialize and handle emotions and conflict.
Relates to life attitudes, handling change, and how you measure success in life.
Relates to the things you are really good at - your main strengths, and also what you need in your environment to be able to function at your best.
THE GROWTH PLAN - YOUR VIRTUAL LIFE COACHING JOURNEY
Acknowledge the characteristics that are true about you.
Think about the impact, use and value of these traits.
Discuss your characteristics with others.
Grow beyond your comfort zone.
A HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
These are your unique strengths. Others have to work hard at these abilities, while you are a natural.
Fields of Greatness
These are the tasks and situations which suit you best. This is when YOU need to step up and take the lead.
These are your needs. When met, they help you to function at your best. They help you stay motivated and effective.
These factors frustrate you most and make it almost impossible for you to excel. If unavoidable, they should at least be managed.
This is how you speak, listen and fight. This is why you and others with a different style tend to have communication breakdowns from time to time.
The areas in which you can grow to improve relationships and become a better leader.